DMS Lash Extension Training
In one eight hour day you will learn everything you need about the application of eyelash extensions, proper steps and sanitation.
What to expect!
• lash extension 101
• consultation / waivers
• client prep
• Proper technique of safely applying lash extensions *lash hair classifications, common eye conditions *Rules and regulations of sanitation standards of the work station and tools *Product knowledge *lash styles and guide *removals and fill appointments *Practice of application on live models *Certificate of completion *Study guid and supply kit *Sales, marketing and pricing *insurance
Who are we?
Here at Dawn Marie Studio we are experienced esthetician’s who provide the highest quality services of Permanent makeup and Lash extensions.
We provide the best quality due to all of our extensive training
Why chose our lash extension training?
• It’s affordable to everyone!
• Your investment will payoff if you do 6 clients and some may come back every 2-3 weeks.
• Lashes are in high demand as the beauty industry grows there’s a high demand for lash artist in the area.
• Great for people seeking a full time or part time job *We will help you get started by teaching you how to find a steady clientele, drawling people in and consistent tips on how to improved once your certified!
We have the highest quality of knowledge from real life experiences from doing thousands of lash appointments. We hold many classes a year, and have been voted best of bucks!
What will be in your kit
• 2 lash trays
• eye cleaner
• lash adhesive
• adhesive remover
• lash primer
• jade stone
• Nano mister
• Mascara wands
• Mico Swab wands
• under eye gel pads
• 2 different types of tweezers
• Sharpie marker for mapping
• Micropore tape